Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where i can get the rubber floors in place of my carpet? im not talking about rhino lining or anything like that, just the rubber floors that are in the base models trucks.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Rubber floor

You have another pm.I'll trade you a long as shipping isn't as much as a new carpet.You said the carpet was in perfect shape,How about the padding?The padding is part of my rubber stuff so you would get it to.I would need yours.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
That's cool. I'm interested. I had a new jug of oil spill in the back (at least it was synth, so it's not visible) and the lid from my half-full antifreeze jug somehow came off in the front, which hasn't dried up yet. Working on wiring my alarm in, removed the seat for that, and I might just wash it out while I'm at it. I'd really like to go with that vinyl floor. Tore between red, black, tan, and tan camouflage.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
has anyone actually ordered the molded vinyl set?

If so, what is the quality like?

How did it fit, as far as fitment is concerned?

How is the heavy jute padding - decent, fair, shitty?

If you did install, please post up some pics!

:beer

·
Registered
622 Posts
rubber flooring

Mine fits real nice but it factory so it would.The padding on the back is very decent,Thick.Mine is basicly like new front to back.No rips,or wear marks even.The rubber thick if you ask me.It should be it cost a couple dollars more than carpet.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Hey Jeff's Bronco Graveyard has all the factory colors and camo.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts