Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone want to run something mild/moderate on Sunday? I'd prefer to keep it along the front range either slightly north or slightly south of I-70 to not get caught up on 70 basically.

I'm not that familiar with the trails outside of Denver (or CO in general) so I'm just cruising the trail damage site.

Nothing crazy as I'm on 32's, open diffs f/r and carb'd.

The closest trail heads to me would be any west of Boulder.

·
JULY '16 F.O.T.M.
836 Posts
Anyone want to run something mild/moderate on Sunday? I'd prefer to keep it along the front range either slightly north or slightly south of I-70 to not get caught up on 70 basically.

I'm not that familiar with the trails outside of Denver (or CO in general) so I'm just cruising the trail damage site.

Nothing crazy as I'm on 32's, open diffs f/r and carb'd.

The closest trail heads to me would be any west of Boulder.
Steve
Drop me a PM next time you want to go out. I wasn't available this weekend but might be others.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds great and I will, thanks!

By the way, when the snow starts falling I'll be rebuilding both axles, Detroits front and rear, 33" tires and adding a twin stick to my 205 with this guy

http://offroaddesign.com/catalog/Magnum%20Box.htm

Called a Magnum Box. Great way to keep my 3.50's for highway cruising but get 3 low ranges to choose from. So, we can have more fun next year. I'm just really curious how this thing performs stock like it is.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts