Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Bronco Eddie Bauer 5.8
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to find some running board support bars for the drivers side and passenger. So far I’ve only been able to find the pair for 500 dollars which I think is insane for 10 dollars worth of metal has anyone been able to find cheaper ones if you’ve done them

·
Registered
623 Posts
I need to find some running board support bars for the drivers side and passenger. So far I’ve only been able to find the pair for 500 dollars which I think is insane for 10 dollars worth of metal has anyone been able to find cheaper ones if you’ve done them
I actually have one that was custom made. The fabricator left town before completing the passenger side so I did the idiotic thing and bought the $500 ones. (Plus the outrageous shipping) I’m going to the shop today, I’ll get a picture and post it here. Not sure about price. Won’t be much.

·
Super Moderator
29,084 Posts
Yo Joey,
For a YARD SEARCH on-line, I use;
Hollander Quality Replacement Parts | Find Used Auto Parts | Online Locator
A yard that uses Hollander Interchange can search other yards and have it shipped including some Canadian yards. Tell them what you seek.
"...For over eighty years, Hollander has been making the best tool for fast, interchangeable part matches. The new Edition Hollander Interchange contains more interchangeable options than ever before.
The Hollander Interchange provides auto recyclers and auto collectors, rebuilders, and others with the easiest and most comprehensive solution for identifying interchangeable auto parts..." See their yard Directory @ Seller Directory | Used Auto Parts | Hollanderparts
I ust searched with No Results for 1996 >Ford > Bronco > Center Body > Running Board > Alternate Running Board.
b
But all are aftermarket type.

¤
or
Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market
Can select certain parts
Can search by year range, such as

1992 - 1996 Ford Bronco (Full Size)
Running Boards

·
Registered
623 Posts
Got it! Boy were you right. This can’t be that difficult. Anyway, have 1 drivers side sidestep support bracket.
Even comes with hardware! This what you are looking for? And yes, I love Crocs...

·
Registered
623 Posts
I have another one of these, fabricated. Just pay shipping.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts