Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Running Rich..

If I remember correctly, it threw code 41..unsure exactly.

However, which O2 sensor is the "common" one to go out? Or could my bronco running rich be a different issue..

:banghead stupid me disconnected the battery when installing the ECT sensor.. forgot to get codes after I lost the paper with the codes on them :duh

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,738 Posts
Is your fuel pressure regulator working properly, i.e. is it not leaking fuel, is there manifold vacuum to its vacuum port, is the fuel pressure 39-40 psig with the vacuum line removed and 32-35 psig with it attached?

·
Banned
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is your fuel pressure regulator working properly, i.e. is it not leaking fuel, is there manifold vacuum to its vacuum port, is the fuel pressure 39-40 psig with the vacuum line removed and 32-35 psig with it attached?
No idea..but I can find out! I just replaced the valve covers and need to figure out where this one hose goes.. until then I don't want to start it.

I'll have more info tomorrow on my tests (no life, no plans, work on Bronco tomorrow)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.