Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
0 to hero in 94563.1 sec
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what should i do about this, the area thats caved in isn the only bad part, anything that isnt the shiny brown is rotted out and dyeing, does anyone sell replacement floor peices?

i discovered this and was to say the least pissed
should i just get some sheet metal and shape it to the dead areas and weld it on?

·
12B/88M
178 Posts
http://www.lmctruck.com/

they have everything and anything you need for your truck...go on their site and fill out the info, they will send a free quarterly magazine with all their parts and prices.

they are very expensive but if you've got a few bucks you can buy one piece at a time.

or you can look in junkyards till you find one with what you need then just cut it out and put in yours... probably alot cheaper that way.....

·
12B/88M
178 Posts
if you decide to cut it out and replace it with sheet metal....make sure you cut out ALL the rust...so that only bare metal is left. if not it will just continue to rust out...

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Godammit. Search search search!! If you open your eyes look at mags. Google for parts houses. Everyday is a new question. Search and you will find the answer you seek young skywalker.
Jcwhitney.com
lmctruck.com
nationalpartsdepot.com
broncograveyard.com and finally...

WWW.SEARCHNOOB.COM

·
Engineer
13,167 Posts
Ragged_ol_86 said:
This one didnt work... I'm trying to figure out if I can fit 33's with no lift, if everybody's rear fenders are rusty, where can I get a custom bumper and can I get a D35 from a jeep for my solid axle swap

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
can I get a D35 from a jeep for my solid axle swap
Sure..I have one..it's got the 7 on 6.333 wheel bolt pattern though. Upper ball joint w/ lower kingpin...and 32 1/2 spline axles with 197XX u-joints. Rare flatbottom knuckle design for doing that TRU conversion. Cheap.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts