Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Gulches is SC's only OHV park. Skip (the owner)needs everyone's support. He is getting hounded by the county to lay gravel in his parking area. Too much dirt/mud is getting on the F'n road(what a joke)! I think we need to bring the group up and show him some support!! So I'm listing this Feb.9th as a possible date-to do just that.

I would also like to ask, if any of you can donate-to please do so. The gravel is gonna cost him around $10,000 Shocked I will try to create a donate button to simplify that process. And when we go in Feb. we can present him the donation from CB4x4 and friends. Skip has given up his job and runs this full time. He needs more folks to come up and wheel, even if it's for a few hours on a Sat. Please think about this, and reply. Thank you,Chuck

her is the thread on CB4x4... http://www.carolinabroncos.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=749

come on folks, bring those broncos out that day for some wheeling and support!!!

I've posted this almost everywhere...and almost no replies. Surely there are some full size bros wanting to throw down for a day?Chuck

·
tactical-mike
5,560 Posts
right now most of the guys are fixing repairs or doing upgrades. if i get mine fixed ill be making the trip. also got to fix my diesel. it starting acting stupid yesterday. some electrical issues.

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
x3 :brownbag These Broncos seem to want to hibernate in the winter. That, and I just sold my TSL's yesterday, so right now she doesn't even have shoes.:cry

·
Registered
77 Posts
I would love to make it but i am getting killed at work have not even got the turbo in yet!....Hopefully It will be in be up and running soon

·
Registered
809 Posts
Hell yeah, count me in:beer. Just finished my 4.56's and detroit in the front today, doing the back next week. That will be a perfect break in! I can probly get a couple more to come with. Keep me updated.

·
trying to go fast!!
1,082 Posts
wish i could help to far for me to come tho

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
come on girlz...time to mount up that bronco. Be there tomorrow @ 10:30am!!!!

lets wheel our junk C'mon!!!

·
Registered
809 Posts
Well, looks like I'm out. Tranny started slipping today, pulled the dipstick and had some dark grayish residue on it:banghead. So I'm gonna go wheel it locally and see how long she lasts. Maybe I'll make the next trip.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, looks like I'm out. Tranny started slipping today, pulled the dipstick and had some dark grayish residue on it:banghead. So I'm gonna go wheel it locally and see how long she lasts. Maybe I'll make the next trip.

Damn, sorry to hear that Dawg! wish you luck, next bro,Chuck

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
here some pics, didn't see any FSB though,Chuck
http:
[IMG]http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee198/carolinabroncos/4x4pics1841.jpg

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
Awesome pics Chuck. So, what did you think of Gulches? I haven't been there, but I've heard it's got some fun trails (as I can tell from the pics), but it's pretty small acreage wise.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the park is pretty awesome, alot has changed since they opened 2yrs ago. The fact is, I broke the rear 9" on the 1st obstacle(trail 7) I think the mini spool killed the center pin. I need some 60's...I know you big boys got some laying around, hook a bother up!!!!!! Or, I'm just gonna blow this f'n bronco up! I keep put money and upgraded shit in it only to have it never complete on trail without being broke.CB4x4(aka Chuck's broke 4x4)

·
Registered
809 Posts
Damn I wish I could have made that trip! I was hesitant about going before I got my sliders built, now I know they will be on before I go! So are they open rain or shine year round?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts