Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
i might be wrong but doesn't the rear shackle look like it's gone past vertical? and that's bad right? other than that it looks great.
The shackles sit vertical at ride heighth, so there really isn't a whole lot of change in the angle, even with this flex.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Thanks. Yeah I do, it make it alot easier to get up underneath there and allows for more tire clearance. Not to mention that if I go the pinion brake in the future, I've already got the room underneath the truck to do so, whereas stock it would drastically limit my options.

Drivetrain has been primed and painted black so it looks MUCH better now. The dirty brown and uncovered metal had to go pretty quick.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Thanks, they are 37x12.50x15 Irok Radials. I'm hoping if I rotate them quite often, combined with the fact that my truck is pretty light, I should be able to get decent miles out of them.

Anyone have a better idea of what kind of mileage an Irok Radial can dish out, maybe as opposed to an Irok bias ply?

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Tooo Nice, don't advertise! Toooo many after our good Furd partsssss. Won't brakes, gluck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Getting ready to SAS my S-10 with a D44 & 9" form a 78 Bronco and I was pretty set on just going with leaves, but I am still considering coils. What kind of coils would be the best to go with on such a light truck? Im not sure if EB springs would be too tight...Also, how much money can I get away with doing this. I have the axle and will need to buy new coil seats, and then wrist the radius arm. Just looking for some suggestions and parts that would be used on a light truck like mine. Thanks - Jared
Hey man actually doin same mf thing lol need help with my steering I'm using bronco 30 and 9in have stock box and astro box and 95 Cherokee pitman arm

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey man actually doin same mf thing lol need help with my steering I'm using bronco 30 and 9in have stock box and astro box and 95 Cherokee pitman arm
As of right now look like goin have have a z bar drag link trying steer away from that if can but my spring are set up like cj7 so are 28in center to center

81 - 94 of 94 Posts