1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
!!!!!!!!!saddam Captured!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woke up and watched Fox news
Saddam has been captured!
THANKS TO EVERYBODY IN THE ARMED FORCES THAT MADE THIS POSSIBLE!!!!!

:usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa

·
In The Matrix
1,896 Posts
Saddam Hussein Captured

4:22 AM

I was watching the news, special report came on, and couldn't believe what I was watching Saddam hussein had been captured, with NO RESISTANCE. They had to dig him out of a spider hole. So far it is reported that the Iraqi's want to put them on trial, in Iraq... but who knows what will happen with that.

YES!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
are you serious?

:usa right now I am in Florida visiting my grandparents .. I woke up and checked in here .. saw this thread and went to CNN .. Boy, you should see how happy my grandfather is right now! He was in most of the major battles overseas in WWII including D-Day and the fallout in France afterwards .... Man is he Psyched!! His birthday is neaxt week so this is a beautiful early present for him!! :drinkbud :usa

·
Traveling FSB'er
1,099 Posts
I woke up and saw the news and thought it was fantastic!!! That is awesome news!!!! WAY TO GO U.S. AREMED FORCES!!!! :usa :thumbup :usa :thumbup :usa :thumbup :usa :thumbup

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
i am just reading this on MSN, great news for the people of IRAQ, great news for the US armed services :usa :usa :usa

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
:usa
just goes to show all the other countries and the people that didnt support the war in the first place that we were right, and we will do waht we say, that is find him. so if he was out there, osama must not be too far :thumbup

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
i would have never guessed it. i figured he was dead along time ago.

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,624 Posts
holy crap!
what a way to start your day! :eek:
I was beginning to think wed never catch him. Now all we gotta do is find Osama :enforce

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
if we capture Osama then we gotta put Hussein and Osama in a cage match to the death and then put the winner back into a hole only this time seal it off with concrete on all sides :toothless

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
I would agree with that as an American... however!! That would make him a martyr in the eyes of HIS (Ba'athe party) people... and more would want to follow his footsteps... and then we'd have more of his kind to deal with as time goes on... public trial... and put him in a jail someplace.... deep underground... Hannabil Lector style... :D

And believe me, I am an American conservative... I felt the actions against the Iraqi leader were 11 years over due. From the looks of things, is Syria don't settle down, they'll be the next walk in the park... Iran, it looks like they've gone the "ok, we'll chill out" route...

·
0 Posts
thats fantastic we caught the bastid. Now on to catching osama,

for all the liberal hippie losers spouting anit American sludge from within our own borders, i have this to say STFU That goes for howard(loser-ass)dean, John(my hair sucks)kerry and any other prickbag sack of monkey sheeyot.

:chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili:

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts
Wonderful news!!!

Thanks to all the men & women of the greatest military in the world!

Give him a trial then torture him every single day he breaths! :slap :boxing :argue :lowblow :smash :enforce

:usa :rebelflag :usa :rebelflag :usa :rebelflag :usa :rebelflag :usa :rebelflag :usa

·
Registered
69 Posts
As many of the people in here do,everybody has friends or family in the military past or present.When you see them SHAKE hands and THANK THEM for the freedom we share everyday.GOD BLESS and GOD SPEED!!!!!!!!!!

:usa :rebelflag :usa :rebelflag :usa

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
Lonewolf said:
As many of the people in here do,everybody has friends or family in the military past or present.When you see them SHAKE hands and THANK THEM for the freedom we share everyday.GOD BLESS and GOD SPEED!!!!!!!!!!

:usa :rebelflag :usa :rebelflag :usa
i totally agree with you on that. i will be shaking the hand of any person i see from the armed forces now. what a victory for world society. if he was first, osama is next, that mother ****er will be caught really soon, i can see it happening.

wes

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
HAhahaa, I woke up this morning, read the headline on the yahoo homepage, and was all set to get excited about pasting it here, and passing it on... then I remembered the east coasters get the news 3-4hrs before I do :slap Now I'm curious if any of our fellow FSB'ers had anything to do with it

:usa :drinkbud :chili: :usa :drinkbud :chili: :usa

1 - 20 of 46 Posts