Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
I cut the end off the van hose on the gearbox end, and then cut the bronco gear box end off and flared them both and used connections to connect them

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
my john deere dealer did mine. there more expenisve than most, but it was convieneit, and they just put it on our ongoing bill.
if you want to make it real handy for fitment, make the hose a 2 peice hose so that way you have a easy removal spot with a connection to join both hoses.

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,875 Posts
Well now you need a fitting:

Left: original pump
Center: Ford HD pump
Right: Saginaw pump
Notice the outputs, I use the center HD casing and installed an ARG saginaw pump. The output on the HD is rotatable and fits the stock Bronco High PSI hose. I know you can buy just that adapter and add it the the "canned-ham" case. Just not sure where to get it.

This is MY Sag pump. I used the Older can, the ARG super pump, and a rotatable output. I can use the stock high pressure hose. This is my opinion on how it is best acomplished.

You might want to search the junk yards for that older can and take just the right angle adapter. Ask BA is he can locate that in hiw super junkyards :goodfinge

·
FSB warrior
6,118 Posts
I used a pump from an 85 van with EFI and the hose was exact for my truck (81) then I always use a chunk of EFI fuel line for the low pressure side.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts