Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
22,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a couple of pics of my saginaw pump swap. Like to thank lightin for supplying the pump and bracket...can now turn my 35's with one finger!!!:rockon

new pump and bracket...cleaned and painted.

all installed in the bko.:twotu:

tim

·
Ex Navy Nuke
5,421 Posts
I put a JY Saginaw on my 90 last year and it doesn't make a sound. Makes a world of difference too. Now my dad and brother-in-law want one for their trucks now after driving mine.

·
Administrator
22,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just took the bko out off roading...even with the hubs locked and with a a aussie locker in front the pump worked beautiful...still turned 100% better than before.

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
Stokes said:
mine howls like a banshe in a box, but then again i wouldnt be surprised if it might be bad, it is a junkyard box.

edit: what Hi press hose is that? what model ford is it origanally for?
You use the one from the year van you get your pump out of.

·
Something Spiffy
940 Posts
81Bronk36 said:
You use the one from the year van you get your pump out of.
mine came out of what looked to be 88-90 350 van and it threads in tight to the steering box, but the threads dont feel snug l (threaded in clean without binding, but very easily), so i dont trust it.

EDIT: lol ok so i answered my own qwestion by lookin through your superford.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Looks good :thumbup Ive been trying to get a saginaw from every where with no luck :banghead

·
Premium Member
6,784 Posts
Great simple upgrade Redwagon. I did mine a while back. I got the 35's and locker in the front and no problems.. I need to rebuild now though.. Getting a little tired. I got a used one of 92 econoline at the yard..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts