Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i'm doing the sag swap into my 90 bko (302) i'm swapping from a van. I ran into quite a problem though, I have the pump, the pulley and the lines, but I cant find the bracket anywhere! I've checked the junkyards in 3 counties but nobody seems to have the ps bracket, if anyone has one or knows where i can get one, please let me know!

·
Administrator
22,838 Posts
how soon do you need it?....I can check the local junkyards over the weekend for you...need info...what size motor and does the a/c compressor take the large or small bolts?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you can get it for me, anytime that is conveinent for you. I have a 302 with 10mm bolts, so if you can get one for that, but i dont mind having to drill the ac holes.

·
Administrator
22,838 Posts
If you can get it for me, anytime that is conveinent for you. I have a 302 with 10mm bolts, so if you can get one for that, but i dont mind having to drill the ac holes.
ok i will check the yards on sunday (planned on going anyways) If i find one I will grab it....iirc the mounts are the same for the 351 and 302.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man i'm telling ya, you would be my savior if you found one, I mean I dont know if its just this part os the u.s. but I cant find econolines anywhere

·
Registered
132 Posts
Any update on sourcing a bracket? I am in the market for an E-series pump/pulley/bracket for a conversion. I don't care what size the A/C bolt is on the bracket as I can drill out the compressor if necessary. I would like to get a complete "system" with hardware if possible. I'd kindly pay a finders fee too ;)

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Any update on sourcing a bracket? I am in the market for an E-series pump/pulley/bracket for a conversion. I don't care what size the A/C bolt is on the bracket as I can drill out the compressor if necessary. I would like to get a complete "system" with hardware if possible. I'd kindly pay a finders fee too ;)
well I sent a pm to those who said they have them with no response, so I just gotta wait I guess.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gonna be $77 + delivery but Countryside Ford has a couple in stock, or did middle of last week. Call (330) 879-2124. Ask for Part #F4UZ3C511A Good luck--Buzz
I called, and he said he couldnt get one or knew of anyone that could get one, but it was worth a shot. :thumbup

·
Registered
341 Posts
ok so i'm doing the sag swap into my 90 bko (302) i'm swapping from a van. I ran into quite a problem though, I have the pump, the pulley and the lines, but I cant find the bracket anywhere! I've checked the junkyards in 3 counties but nobody seems to have the ps bracket, if anyone has one or knows where i can get one, please let me know!
napa has a sag. pump that will bolt in all you have to find is the power steering bracket from a 80-88 I believe here is the link thats shows the bracket.
http://www.broncohio.com/tech/napapump.html

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
I'm NW of Houston where there are plenty of salvage yards. If you can give me a picture or better description of what you need I'll hit up the ones around here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts