Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Ford Bronco 5.8
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day all! Very new to FSB account wise anyways. Been following a lot of the information throughout my journey of fixing mine up. Anyways as it’s a new account I understand and appreciate the rules for being a member for a certain amount of time and posts in order to trade.
That being said, I’m trying to swap over to the Saginaw kit before I put my engine back in. I live on Hawaii and have scoured the 2 junk yards with very limited vehicles so not really an option for me unfortunately. So what alternatives are there? I saw the u-shaped attachment for the swap but I’m unfamiliar and not certain it’ll work. Does anyone have experience buying these parts from eBay? Is there a better place to purchase?
Thank you for your consideration and help over the past year of me digging through the forums!
respectfully,
Cody

95 5.8

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
What year and engine do you have in your FSB? This will help us lead you to the correct bracket. Secondly what size wrench fits the four bolts on the A/C Compressor as ford used two different bolts over the years.

·
Registered
95 Ford Bronco 5.8
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the reply! I thought I had it in my signature? I gave that information at the end of the post as well. However, I failed to inform of the bolt size. As it’s a 95 I believe that they are the 10mm. I will double check though.
thank you for reminding me about the a/c bolts,
Cody

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Sorry Cody, I didn’t see the details at the very end of the post. My bad.
So you have the small bolt hole A/C Compressor. Check out ZanyD’s Sag Swap Post... he shows everything you need for the conversion.

I have the small bolt bracket that Imight be able to pull casting numbers off of... my bracket came off of a 1996 Ford E250, if that help give you an idea for searches.

·
Registered
95 Ford Bronco 5.8
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will reach out to him, thank you so much for your input and information! Fingers crossed!
Respectfully,
Cody

1 - 7 of 7 Posts