Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys. its Tyler sally's daddy. I'm finally up here now. :haha well. let me tell you, me and taylor had a BLAST at starr motors with all yall. great weekend. I appreciate the invite and everybody was very nice. now all I gotta do is get some stickers on sally :) hopefully next outting I wont have to get pulled out of another hole. :banghead hopefully Ill be able to make it to the next outting! hope everyones weekend is going good. god bless.

Tyler.

·
Beach bumming it ........
15,443 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
welcome to FSB, hey man had a great time out there. keep an eye out we do stuff all the time. we need to set up a work on the trucks day real soon.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey ery body :D

alrite everybody. Ima try and hit everyone with 1 post.. AHAHAH! my # is 633 0444 so whenever u wanna hit that hole. maybe 1 night we'll go over there. gotta be good an rainey for any kinda "worth it.." haha. and Im hoping to be able to come out there whenever Im informed of it, its taken me a while to git this thing figured out. so I am sorry im slow with a response. but FSB IS ADDICTING!!!:popc1: and I wanna have a work on the trucks day, good fun they are. but if there's any questions on stuff lemme know, I love to do all kinda of stuff. dont y'all be leavin me outta ALL the fun. HA HA

P.S. That hole I got stuck in deffinately caught me off guard. I had no idea there'd be a huge hole in the middle of the easy stuff, I thought it wouldda been a little puddle. maybe 4wd wouldda been a best bet. taylor was tellin me the ol' I TOLD U SO!!! :twak :histerica HAHAHA! next time Im stayin in 4x4 THE WHOLE TIME!! :doh0715:

have a good one til next time everybody!:thumbup

·
Go Navy!
710 Posts
P.S. That hole I got stuck in deffinately caught me off guard. I had no idea there'd be a huge hole in the middle of the easy stuff, I thought it wouldda been a little puddle. maybe 4wd wouldda been a best bet. taylor was tellin me the ol' I TOLD U SO!!! :twak :histerica HAHAHA! next time Im stayin in 4x4 THE WHOLE TIME!! :doh0715:
We've all been there. I actually thought it was gonna be a lot harder to get you out than it was. You musta woahed up before you got in the real deep muck... Welcome to the boards and don't be a stranger.(Thats my job lol)

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
turp where you appointed or just jump up to help a brother out. you did a great job.
salt where did you get stuck? nicole was on the off chamber section right?

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Yep and she decided to go right and got center high on one.

just a thought....getting high centered, is kinda like a fat guy getting stuck on his belly! oh, yeah...i've never been high centered before. how's it feel, salt? i see a big ol' beer gut in your future! :haha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.