Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did quite a bit of 4 wheeling this week. Took the old bronco up telephone hill. Which is pretty awesome, and the most technical thing I have ever taken her on. Coming off of telephone hill I high center on a rock, and I dented my trans pan a bit. Not leaking though :) Also the whole trip out in Salton Sea I didn't have power steering, which sucked because everything was so tight and technical in the canyons. Here are some pictures. I wish I got some pictures of the trails I was on, they were awesome!

I was also in Johnson valley this weekend. I didn't get any pictures because I was haveing too much of a blast :rockon Took a few beatings in JV. I got stuck on a boulder and dented the crap out of my skid plate, and I dented the rear quarter panel behind the passenger side wheel, and crimped the exhaust a little. I also bent the rear bumper up a bit. And to top it off I blew a heater hose! :rockon

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
nice pics.......... we got a so cal meet and greet coming up. you should try and make it............:beer

1 - 3 of 3 Posts