Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Yeah I live there. Right now I'm in Tampa, for a training class, but I'll be back Friday and I may try to make a run to the Den on the 11th with the TX4WD club.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
marriedguy1 said:
Yeah I live there. Right now I'm in Tampa, for a training class, but I'll be back Friday and I may try to make a run to the Den on the 11th with the TX4WD club.
That's behind Ingram mall right???

·
Registered
276 Posts
Yes sir!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Yeah I just got back from Tampa and I am beat. I got syuff around the house to catch up on, too so I won't be hitting the Den this week. To find out more about any local runs or get togethers you can check the local message forum.

http://209.142.86.71/tx4wdsa/phpbb2/

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
so if i ever decide to make a road trip that way, and yall are wheeling at the same time, anyone got an empty passenger seat? just wonderin, i may need to make a road trip sometime this spring

wes

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
haha, getting dirty isnt the problem, getting un-dirty is! but oh well, a day of wheeling is well worth a little bit of cleaning if you ask me.

ill try to get a weekend writtin in pencil sometime soon, who knows, maybe i can make this a reality

wes

·
Registered
276 Posts
Sounds good. I usually have an empty seat in the Bronco and if not there are usually a couple of Early Broncos that run too. They usually have an empty seat as well.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
sweet, ill definitly let you guys know if i can find a free weekend that yall are also goin wheelin

wes

·
I break chit
4,685 Posts
WES said:
sweet, ill definitly let you guys know if i can find a free weekend that yall are also goin wheelin

wes

hell if there are 2 ill join u wes just to get the heck outta lubbock or we could just take my truck and join them.

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
Hey guys Im from SA, plan on driving my rig home sometime this summer most likely june. Maybe we can all meet up and have some fun. Cause there isnt anything like a nice drive in the south texas heat.

·
I break chit
4,685 Posts
when the truck is done i wouldnt mind driving to SA from austin. yes i know i live in houston but i will be visiting austin some this summer after the motor swap

·
Welcome to the jungle
678 Posts
SrATEX said:
Hey guys Im from SA, plan on driving my rig home sometime this summer most likely june. Maybe we can all meet up and have some fun. Cause there isnt anything like a nice drive in the south texas heat.
Where in SA? Kelly? Lackland? Randolph?

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
Lonestar_Bronco said:
Where in SA? Kelly? Lackland? Randolph?
When I lived there my father was at Ft. Sam. We lived up on the North East end of town on Judson rd. Prob a 2 miles from 1604 and a mile from Stahl rd. took us 10-15 minutes to get to Randolph Then we moved I joined and got stuck in AL

1 - 20 of 25 Posts