Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have another question i have heard of these sand bag things that help balance ur tires do they work and how expensive r they plus how many bags per tire
thanx for any help

---------------------------------
85 bronco 302
9 inch trailmaster lift
42 inch super sawpers
9 inch ford

·
Registered
129 Posts
Never heard of it in trucks. I filled a bunch in the Army, and we put them in the back of the plane sometimes.... Not much help huh? Anyone else? This sounds pretty good.

·
The Anti Yam!
22,674 Posts

·
my precioussssssss
877 Posts
Dave Blue runs it in his bronco, and it is not a bag, the sand itself is poured into the tire and special valve stems are used.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Damager said:
equal ........... or something like that?
Yup, that's whats in Gackner's first two links. Some of the other guys on here that have the various Interco Swamper tires I'm sure will chime in because this is nothing new. I know or at least thought a couple people on here were using that stuff.

·
user title
2,211 Posts
Damager said:
equal ........... or something like that?
Yeaaaah Equal...that's what the guys smuggling "Equal" over the border said to the Border Patrol.

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
IIRC, dave is also running filters with his valve stems so that the sand doesn't come out when you pull the valve stem to air down. it takes longer to air down so keep this in mind.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks guys for all the help I found a tire store here that carries them i'll fill ya'll in on the details later when i have them installed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts