Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
LS Swap Everything!
26,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd seen some NHRA top fuel sand drags on Speed TV a few months ago, forgot about, started youtubing stuff and came across a bunch of truck hitting the Quarter in sand. Any of you "baja" guys get into it?

and btw, where are they held? I know there's a "track" in El Paso but that's the only one I know of.

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,443 Posts
They used to be really popular out here in AZ. My Uncle raced an Alcohol Sand Drag Car for years. They just started doing them again. I know of Tracks in Cali, AZ, Mexico, and Texas.

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
7,812 Posts
I'll do it with mine when it gets done, there is a track about 3 hours north of me, its 300' though not a quarter mile.
I've done it once with the '92 during a test and tune night just messsing around really, it was fun.

·
Registered
32 Posts
they had sand drags at the same time the BTID primm race was going on
my friend mike run a full length drag car....he is now the 2nd person in the world to break 2 seconds......full alcohol...2500 horse... his wife races too...and so does her brother

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.