Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started this cainet awhile ago and finally yesterday got it to where I could spray it. for dimension wise its 42x32x36 (if i remember rite). its a biggy. later today ill be assembling the lights for the top. I have polycarbonate sheets to sandwich inbetween to protect them from the media. i got 2 exhaust ports to collect dust. and a drain in the bottom of the hopper. The latches are from a tractortrailer battery box.

Still got some little odds and ends to do. then have to start on the pressure tank for it. The colors.. Caterpiller yellow and semigloss por15 for the black.theres a lot of flaws in it but since its for us to use and being a blast cabinet not to much concern about them. Theres a few things i would do different if i did another one

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
3/16 angle iron for the frame and 16gauge for the skin and hopper. the bottom cross supports are 3/16 x 2 flat steel. i just got started on it when i got my plasma cutter so a lot of it was a learning experience.

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,270 Posts
I have threatened to do this many times looks good are you gonna use a syphon feed type sandblast gun?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im leaning thru a pressure system rather than the siphon. its still open tho. i have a 55 gal drum im gonna convert into the pressure tank if i go that route.

Pros and cons of the 2 systems?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts