Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a sandlake trip planned in august for the 27th through the 30 (friday-monday) my parents always book it so were probably in the campground site 20 or right next to it. ill have my bronco and my neon green banshee cant miss me. will also have a red blazer or a white explorer and 4 quads. hopin to get someone out there so i can take my truck out just got it a few months ago and donno wut it can/cannot do so i'd like to have someone who will be able to tow me out of a hole lol

hope to stir up a crowd let me kno if u wanna roll... this one time at BANSHEE camp lol

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have never been to sandlake... I kinda wanna go but Idk what there is for a stock bronco to do... lol

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im positive ur stock bronco will do jus as goos as mine would... im not goin out there to do the dunes really got a banshee for that but i wanna cruise the flats and the small beach hills jus to see what it can do i know i would never make it up the bull or anything with the gears i have jus wanna play:rockon

·
Registered
41 Posts
You are fine there dont be so worried as long as you have someone out with you to hook a strap up you will be fine
haha yeah when I went wheelin the other day I got stuck once but it was in a mud pit dug out by 42s lol and I almost made it through Im pretty impressed with the bronco it did very well... my buddy with his locked up 4runner was impressed lol.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya dude im sure you would do just fine

·
Registered
92 Posts
tlk to the misses and see if we can have the beast ready by then in the middle of motor swap and the likes if you end up going solo take some lrge chunks of carpet. you'll be happy to have them if you get stuck also, some thing on my wish list is the old stamped steel tracton mats the army used for everthing from jeeps to duece and halfs.let you know closer to date if ill be there.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
awesome good luck on the swap! ya i was thinking of what would be a good traction pad to use just in case of getting stuck i didnt think of carpet does that really work? any other easy ideas? thanks

·
Registered
92 Posts
old redneck trick:thumbup carpet rubber floor mats your co'pilot :rofl: but try and find the steel strips i was telling you about i'll look too

·
Registered
511 Posts
Why do you think the Bronco has so much carpet? :goodfinge

Yeah, you'll do fine. you've got 33's right? Perfect. Air them down and go to town. If you dont have 33's I got some cheap :thumbup

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
anyone else got a couple buddys goin but no one with a rig jus bikes

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
anyone else gonna show? i pulled my grandpas 1976 RM370 out of the garage where its been sittin for about 10 years but got it runnin real quick. should be an interesting weekend. especally since this is the first dirtbike ive rode, well i had an old skool 75 but thats a different story

1 - 18 of 18 Posts