Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well santa clause is coming a little late.My milemarker 12K winch is coming in tomorrow or tuesday along with the extended radius arm extensions and a gallon of magnetpaints.I picked up the winch for 599 shipped to my door.Ill be the guinea(pig) with the winch :rockon ..Thought i would let some people know. :brownbag .Time to put the bumper that raf built to use.

P.S:The hella 500s are mounted on the bumper and ill get pics up once the winch comes in

·
OOPS GIVE A DAMN IS BROKE
8,921 Posts
ya know why santa i slate coming to L.A..... he got stopped by the L.A.P.D. and the searched his sleigh... did not find anything.. the ASPCA was called in to get the reindeer, because rudolph had a red nose, and the decided to hold santa for animal cruelty because they did not find anything in the sleigh..

and congrats on the winch

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:lolup :beer :twak :slap :lowblow :rockon :santa

·
Registered
123 Posts
I cant wait to hear about that winch. I just cant decide for between a smaller warn or mm12000, i have a friend with a cherokee that just got a mm12000 for christmas but doesnt have a bumper yet, and wont let me put his winch in my bumper.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
david95 said:
I cant wait to hear about that winch. I just cant decide for between a smaller warn or mm12000, i have a friend with a cherokee that just got a mm12000 for christmas but doesnt have a bumper yet, and wont let me put his winch in my bumper.

well it might be awhile before i put it on but ill keep you updated.As for deciding which one i cant really help you except thats all i could afford for that size of a winch.Best bang for the buck hopefully

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WOO WOO I got the winch today.Im very impressed!!!!Now santa has to deliver my radius arm extensions and magnet paint so i can get some work done on my rig :rockon

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SquattyD said:
so now are you going to winch yourself everywhere until you get an eng/trans/tcase?

:goodfinge :histerica ...Actually just waiting on the funds for a trans and transfer case.BB 460 here i come!!!!and if i win the lottery or even get a job,a 514

·
shibby
4,826 Posts
RaisedIIPerfection said:
:goodfinge :histerica ...Actually just waiting on the funds for a trans and transfer case.BB 460 here i come!!!!and if i win the lottery or even get a job,a 514
Could've had the trans/t-case from the Bronco we parted out in Nov for cheap, too late now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts