Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a 5 gallon air compressor with tools, DeWalt Circular Saw, Dremel with 100 accessories, and a light bar for the roof and a Skyler soft-top for the Bronco. (The latter being a gift to myself, well, from myself!!) That combined with the 4 Bosch lights I have, should make the night time drives a little more relaxing knowing I'll be lighting up a moose from a little further out.
Any tips to provide a guy who's doing his first aftermarket lighting install? I'm gonna try and get everything wired up tomorrow.

Steve

·
Go Navy!
710 Posts
BorderBronco said:
Got a 5 gallon air compressor with tools, DeWalt Circular Saw, Dremel with 100 accessories, and a light bar for the roof and a Skyler soft-top for the Bronco. (The latter being a gift to myself, well, from myself!!) That combined with the 4 Bosch lights I have, should make the night time drives a little more relaxing knowing I'll be lighting up a moose from a little further out.
Any tips to provide a guy who's doing his first aftermarket lighting install? I'm gonna try and get everything wired up tomorrow.

Steve
Good Job! Santa and you must be old pals!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts