Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Too many broncos!
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a few photos of the runs Hefty and I ran on friday, Lots of fun and the weather was spectacular!

Here is the end of Bullpark trail

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Not to disregard the Bronc's as they are nice trucks, but that Cruiser is KILLER.

It's easy to take things for granted sometimes but you guys out there should really cherish the trails and scenery you have out there. Beautiful!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
I agree, loved that cruiser... someone put allot of time and money into that thing
An FJ40 was my first real 4x4....Started a frame off when I
was only 18 and of course, didn't finish and sold off a big inventory of parts.....I have wanted one ever since.

·
oscar espinoza
1,538 Posts
wow...i see mud..i miss the mud

·
Registered
162 Posts
The more trip pics I see from CO...the more I wanna go!!!
Landshank...where did you get your softtop?

·
always evolving
1,325 Posts
Nice pics and vids. The one on the rock on the cell phone made me think, "can ya hear me now"? lol

and that other one looks like your muffler s&*t in your hand. :rofl:

What's up with the last pic... All kinds of terrain got "whited" out towards the bottom of the pic, what happened with that? :popc1:

·
Need a Bumper?
4,769 Posts
Nice pics and vids. The one on the rock on the cell phone made me think, "can ya hear me now"? lol

and that other one looks like your muffler s&*t in your hand. :rofl:

What's up with the last pic... All kinds of terrain got "whited" out towards the bottom of the pic, what happened with that? :popc1:
That was a can you hear me now moment and my muffler was taking a shit in my hand. That thing was packed with mud!

The last pic was where Landshark took about 300 photos and photoshopped them together to make the panorama. Must no have gotten that area of the pic

·
always evolving
1,325 Posts
That was a can you hear me now moment and my muffler was taking a shit in my hand. That thing was packed with mud!

The last pic was where Landshark took about 300 photos and photoshopped them together to make the panorama. Must no have gotten that area of the pic
They resonate better like that though. :histerica

Cool trip. :thumbup

·
Need a Bumper?
4,769 Posts
They resonate better like that though. :histerica

Cool trip. :thumbup
Man it was loud! I didn't want to give it too much throttle cause I was scaring away every living thing for miles. Didn't see any wildlife all day and thats really rare.
Come on HEfty, sling some mud brother! At least put on a show!
It was solid ground both front and back. I did give it some throttle before Chris started filming but it didn't make any difference.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts