Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
93 SAS'd Caged $4000 OBO or trade..

This has been at my buddies place in CO since I moved 2yrs ago and Id rather let it go to someone there instead of dragging it up here and converting it to a NW wheeler.

93 5.0 E4OD
78 D44 3.55 Minispool
1.5" .250 wall DOM trac bar/tie rod/drag link
JBG Superflex coils
Big Chebby TRE's
Stock 8.8
Worn 35 TSL's
Alum radiator
Taurus Fan
8pt S&W Cage
El Cheapo Plastic Buckets
5pt's
Sliders
Ft and rear bumpers

Extras/spares:
D44 with weld on wedges for leaf swap
53" Chebby leaves
Solid 44 radius arms
Full set of front shafts
Front U's
Rear shafts
Everything to convert front to 8 lug
8 lug 15" wheels
Sanden Pump

Runs great, no probs.. Plated in Denver, but tags are expired as it needs emissions.. It passed last time no prob.. Drivers fender met a tree in Carnage Canyon a while ago and the tailgate has seen better days, but other than that the body is very straight...Trac bar needs to be shortened by about an inch. Rear spring hanger needs to be reworked. Seats could stand to be remounted.. They are fine as is and have sliders, but I would just move them a bit further down.. For all intents and purposes, its ready to wheel.. She drove all over Moab as it sits w/ no maj probs.. Truck is in just outside of Denver, but due to extenuating circumstances it wont be ready to sell till spring. If you are interested and want to work something out, PM me and we'll make it happen. I have the CO title in hand.

Looking to trade for a smallish dual sport/plated dirt bike. Im open to lots of trades, so let me know what you've got. We've got a KLR so unless its a hot 650 or 990 Adventure, I want something smaller for my wife or somthing hot for me (bike, not another chick...Ehhh whatever).

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
good looking rig sounds like a great deal with the extras.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Are the front fenders primered? there is a white bronco 3 blocks from my dads that looks just like yours. I dont need another bronco But I have a 96 KLR250 Im lookin to sell this spring. If you're gonna be in the denver area soon and interested let me know.

·
ahhhh..... crap!!!
1,820 Posts
Bump

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
335 Posts
Sweet no worries. I'm sure I'll have the jeep sold by the spring, so when it does, I'll be seriously considering this beast! Good luck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts