Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i talked to one of my friends who is stripping a 76 f-150 and i told him i want the front axle and he agreed to give it to me if i give him my stock front axle, he is gonna help me with teh swap but i have a few questions.

can i use the 80' stock steering componets or do i need the 76 parts?

is the solid axle the same width as the ttb thing?

if anyone has a good write up on swapping a solid d44 into a 80' bronco or somthing like that it will help,it wont be done till spring but i should start learing how to do it

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
HWY TO HELL said:
if anyone has a good write up on swapping a solid d44 into a 80' bronco or somthing like that it will help,it wont be done till spring but i should start learing how to do it
C'mon dude, theres a post 1/4 of an inch above this that says "nice SAS write up" That right there is why people get pissed and scream go search at noobies...You aint even looking...:twak

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Re: Re: SAS comming soon....

Blaze said:
C'mon dude, theres a post 1/4 of an inch above this that says "nice SAS write up" That right there is why people get pissed and scream go search at noobies...You aint even looking...:twak
sic him blaze :boxing

·
OOPS GIVE A DAMN IS BROKE
8,922 Posts
Blaze said:

hell i am the one who posted the damn thing read read read :argue :slap

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
if you are asking this question then you probably shouldn't be doing an SAS. i have yet to see a wheeling picture from many people that would require the SAS they so desperately need.

·
Registered
506 Posts
:stupid The biggest improvement in mine was on-road. And tire wear. I would still never go back to the boing boing.

EVER

:iiss TTB

TTB-----> :lowblow <-----Me

TTB-----> :enforce <-----Me

Me------> :twak <-----TTB

You get the picture.

·
Registered
506 Posts
MikeW said:
I don't think this kid is serious about doing a SAS since he's only 15.

That don't mean nothin. When I was 15 I was busy stuffing a 425 hp 390 that I built into a 67 f250 hi boy.

And I couldn't even drive yet!

·
In Front of Jopes
3,572 Posts
Yea, time will see, however I think hes already lost to the MN winters cause his brain must be frozen, and balls frozen to the ground.
Im just being scartasic like NOBS!

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
actually i probably will end up doing it but it all depends how my t-case swap goes and if the guy is gonna be willing to take it off his frame so i can buy the axle. if he dont get the axle to me no problem cause i have new axle shafts,ect in my ttb so its all good

1 - 13 of 13 Posts