Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i want to do a sas on my 88 bronco but dont know what i should do it with. what i want is somthing that is all together and i dont have to put any together on the axle. i want it to be with coil springs. and i want one that i can spin 38 with and dosent have to be regeard becouse i really cant afford it. i also want to get the mathcing rear axle.

so what vehicle would i have to have to just unbolt and bolt on mine with minor fabircation.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
JDOGG said:
ok i want to do a sas on my 88 bronco but dont know what i should do it with. what i want is somthing that is all together and i dont have to put any together on the axle. i want it to be with coil springs. and i want one that i can spin 38 with and dosent have to be regeard becouse i really cant afford it. i also want to get the mathcing rear axle.

so what vehicle would i have to have to just unbolt and bolt on mine with minor fabircation.
1982 Renualt Fuego Turbo Deisel, then go down to NAPA and get the SAS adapter kit. I can't remember the part #?

·
Southeast Utah Native
920 Posts
I'd strongly suggest you read the entire SAS forum first, then post any reasonable questions you have in that forum. Here's a clue for you, what you're asking for doesn't exist.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts