Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I’m new to here and I’ve been doing a ton of research but still kinda puzzled on the sas on my 91 bronco. I have a whole 2001 f250 truck but I’m confused on what should be measured for the front before I cut it out. Can anyone help and if anyone has pictures that be perfect to! Thanks!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Are you going leaf or coil springs. what are you cutting out? With coil springs, you remove the spring perches, center the axle under the broncos buckets and get your measurments for your new spring cups and traction bar mounts.
I would start by. Pulling out the ttb on your bronco, then pull the axle with springs and shackles. Then roll the solid axle under the truck to see what needs to be fabbed to make the axle sit somwat in the stock spot

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The f250 got leafs and I’m taking out the ttb out of the bronco and going to switch it to leafs. So I should cut the shock tower off the frame from the 250 correct?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
now it plans on getting a 6 inch lift at least. So would I still need them? Or could I use different ones. And what kind of leafs should I use for lifting it 6 inches

1 - 5 of 5 Posts