Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
I wonder why no one else has asked ever asked that question on this site? I'm bewildered.

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Yes, Jeffs Bronco Graveyard sells one. It's way over priced though. And From what I've heard it's not that great of a kit. Unless your going for a street truck or maybe a show truck.

You'll get a better kit if you just buy the parts seperatly.

·
Premium Member
5,396 Posts
Yes more research is what you need..

also while we're on the topic of research, why do you want to go SAS? are you going to run 1 tons? more than 6" of lift? what sort of use do you have in mind for the truck? it's likely that you'd actually be better off with the TTB than a SAS... depending of course on how you plan to wheel the truck.

(thats right, i said TTB is better for many things)

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Without getting into the details I (BroncoAir) have been researching this for quite a while. As with all intricate products, it takes time and alot of thinking, trial and error etc. to do something right. It's tough but I think we are getting closer to a very cool solution. Problem, as always; can it be done for a price people are willing to pay. As many of you know we don't do things unless they are of the highes quality and function. Unfortunatly that usually comes with a price.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Yes more research is what you need..

also while we're on the topic of research, why do you want to go SAS? are you going to run 1 tons? more than 6" of lift? what sort of use do you have in mind for the truck? it's likely that you'd actually be better off with the TTB than a SAS... depending of course on how you plan to wheel the truck.

(thats right, i said TTB is better for many things)
How dare you!!!! :twak :haha

·
Registered
206 Posts
How dare you!!!! :twak :haha
Baja. Unless your name is "Moss Brothers", getting a solid front axle to behave properly in the sand is a royal pain in the ass from what I've heard. :thumbup

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i want a relaible daily driver as well as being able to take it in the woods and i want it big like 8 or 10"s of lift and i do want to run 1 ton running gear

1 - 11 of 11 Posts