Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend from work Tim called last night and said that his father-in-laws jeep club was havin a small run to find some snow and did I wanna tag along if he went? I said sure, I'll ride (my truck is in a lot of pieces right now so no Bronco on this trip:cry ).

So we were all supposed to meet up at the little general store/gas station thats 20 miles up the hill. Tim and I got there and the only people there were his father-and-mother-in law Ed and Connie, and one guy from the club, Dan. We waited 20 minutes and when no one else showed up (Ed says he thinks they wussed out cause it was rainin) we headed out to find some snow. Didnt go the planned route (some place called Rattlesnake. I dont know where it is, but it sounds kewl) cause there was so few, so we went to the closest place where there should be some snow, French Hill.

Drove up for like ten miles and no snow...........this is B.S.:

Drove a few more miles and ....wait a minute....is it startin to snow?:

Heyyyyyyyy! there is snow up here :thumbup :

This is as far as we got. Ed went up a bit more on the left then backed down, turned around and said "no way". he's runnin front and rear Dynatrac D60's w/ ARB's on brand new 35" Krawlers:

Dan's diesel Blazer front D60, rear Corporate 14 w/factory gov-lock, 38" Thornbirds:

We got out to play in the snow:

Tim's '81 CJ-7: Fuel injected Chevy Vortec V6, front and rear Detroits, twin-stick transfer case. 35" BFG's:

SNOW!!!!!!!!

Daniel headin back out. The kids were frozen and i had 4 inches of snow on my head. Time to go back down and thaw out. Heater wasnt workin in the heep. dunno why:

Stopped to play again......

Random tree Pic:

Random Tree Pic #2:

Pretty steep little side track......Ed made it look easy. Those Krawlers really void the mud with ease.

Dans Turn:

Thats as far as he got:

Slingin some mud:

We didnt get any farther than Dan. maybe cause he turned the bottom into soup........

......or maybe not cause Ed walked right back up it. Maybe its those new Krawlers?

It was pretty fun. Really cold for around here. Anyways.......thought I'd share.......even if there were no broncos.

Joe

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Bastard, you have snow and I don't. :goodfinge Man I need to move out of this desert.

Nice pic's and rigs, thanks for sharing the pictures.

James

·
Registered
930 Posts
Great pics, makes me jealous. Here in central Illinois all we got yesterday was some sleet.

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That kinda weather is rare up here. especially at this time of year. But it was fun. Hopefully my bronco will be able to see that kinda action soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts