Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of us got together this afternoon for a quick run. It is the first real run since I put the lift, sliders and tires on. O.K. since I got the truck! I was pleased with its abilities. The first truck was a late model ford pick up. It sits on dana 70's with 49" IROKs. Man this beast was unstopable. He built the truck for mud, snow, and messin around. This was his first time in a rock garden. The second rig is a tubed out Sami. I only got one picture of him because he broke the drivers front axle on the first obstacle. The third is an early bronco. It is the guys wifes truck. This is the first time she let him play in the rocks as well. Finally the last is my 85 bronco. It is sitting on a six inch super lift, with 35" hightech retreads. What a rush. Well on with the pics and a short video 5.99mb's. Enjoy!! Baked

The video: [url=http://www.supermotors.org/vehicles/registry/showmedia.php?id=286204][/URL]

·
Bitchin.
1,872 Posts
i dont think i've ever seen iroks that big before.... im kinda scared.:shocked

glad to see ya out wheelin it! still no snow up there?

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
84x4bronco said:
i dont think i've ever seen iroks that big before.... im kinda scared.:shocked

glad to see ya out wheelin it! still no snow up there?
No snow on the flats. Escudilla has some good snow as well as sunrise. We are pretty scared for the fire season! The canyon is out by TEP. Your trip looks like fun too. Baked

·
Bitchin.
1,872 Posts
funny you should mention escudilla. my parents property is one of four plots on hulsey lake road, where terry flat loop is.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts