Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out for an easy run Saturday on 2N17X above Silverwood Lake. Turned out to be quite interesting. A few downhill sections that scared the short wheelbase guys. Got a stock/open Jeep through...quite impressive. I didn't get any pics through the challenging sections (always too busy spotting to think about it), but the scenery was great.

Attachments

·
Registered
952 Posts
lookin good... like the front hilift bumper. i want to do mine but i have kc's up front mounted on the stock bumper.

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LaNeR88 said:
lookin good... like the front hilift bumper. i want to do mine but i have kc's up front mounted on the stock bumper.
The bumper started to get in the way, so rather than bend it, decided to just get rid of it. I like the Protofab plate bumper for the EB's....hopefully the FSB version will be ready soon! I know they're working on it.

·
Teddy Bear
2,209 Posts
damn i wish my truck was up and running:banghead :banghead but noooo my dumb self felt it necessary to do rust removal and repair so the truck is dimantled, but ya know it will look good once im done

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
man right around the corner and I didn't go.. I suck

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Spectre said:
man right around the corner and I didn't go.. I suck
I've been trying to post some of the runs, but there's never much advanced notice. Keep an eye out on the West Coast forum and let's hook up sometime.

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
Looks like a blast

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
did you used to be on MBB back in the day? for some reason the s/n looks familiar

sic lookin clean as hell bronco, glad it gets used the right way

wes

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WES said:
did you used to be on MBB back in the day? for some reason the s/n looks familiar

sic lookin clean as hell bronco, glad it gets used the right way

wes
Ha! Yeah, I visited that site a few times and went out on a run with them on Holcombe Creek in 2003? ...I think. That's where I met locopny.

Thanks for the comp!

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,577 Posts
Other than having the wrong year...
you are correct B-

I believe it was '00 maybe 01. You were still in Reno I know.

glad you had a good time.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Awesome pics and a nice bronco too

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
locopny said:
Other than having the wrong year...
you are correct B-

I believe it was '00 maybe 01. You were still in Reno I know.

glad you had a good time.
Naw! It wasn't that far back. Maybe '02. I remember a guy that had his black Bronco lifted to the sky on 33's, sway bars on, short arms, open diffs. It was like a box on wheels. Don't remember the name. Sound familiar?

Hey, thanks for all the comps fellas!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts