Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday i saw a Bronco police truck driving down fremont ave... haha it looked pretty dam sweet. had the lights and a little lift on it also. but it said san jose police on it so yea. didnt know cops use broncos as a police truck. any1 else seen bronco police trucks???

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Yea not many PD's still use them. FD's do though, CDF has a few around here.

hows the catfish workin out for you?

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
didnt know cops use broncos as a police truck. any1 else seen bronco police trucks???
Seriously? what about wasacop? :popc1:

·
I see Broncos
6,010 Posts
Yea I've seen one CHP one runnin around down here. It was at the start of winter so I can only guess it's a spare truck or something. Also there is a pink water department bronco I sometimes see on the 5 in the mornings.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Police Bronco? That's Crazy!

San Diego Sheriffs Dept. Late 1994- Late 2000 Early 2001, Sold at auction Apr 2002, Mine seince Jun 2002.:thumbup

Off of Worlds wildest police videos...

Google........

·
Yar
1,440 Posts
theres a sherrif in san jose that has one

he use to be the security for a music venue called "the cave"

and i talked to him a cupple times

they wanted to get rid of it but he said no, he loved it

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hahah funny seeing broncos as a cop car... but yea peter the Fbody is doing good! love the thing! dam quick n of course all the girls love it ;)

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
hahah funny seeing broncos as a cop car... but yea peter the Fbody is doing good! love the thing! dam quick n of course all the girls love it ;)
only those low class Camaro girls.:rofl: They'll jump in anything where the exhaust rumbles their seat.

good to hear though.

Bonzai, I forgot you were related to the batallian chief. If i ever see him out on either job ill say hey.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hahah those are the best kind though....haha hows the bronco coming along???

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
eh, moving slow like me. I just started a new job, its got a lot of new stuff for me to learn, plus Ive got the old job and school. Fun fun fun.

Im hoping to get the water pump in by next weekend, hopefully this weekend but who knows. Then i gotta figure out the death wobble, which I think I have solved, theres an oil leak, but that can wait.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ooo sounds FUN! haha anyone know if stan was in pismo last week? i rented a beach house there for my bday n thought i saw his bronco driving...

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
ooo sounds FUN! haha anyone know if stan was in pismo last week? i rented a beach house there for my bday n thought i saw his bronco driving...

you want fun, wait till you have to work on that LS1 in that engine compartment.:rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha o i KNOW! the best is putting in a cam n long tube headers....helped my bro do it to his old 99 camaro. dam tight!

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
OH GUESS WHAT

I saw your bronco at SJSU today, the chick must go there. I recognized it by teh bronco on the windshield and the little 351 emblems.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
haha yea she goes there. hows it looking!?! so many broncos at san jose huh???

1 - 20 of 30 Posts