Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My RA at CSU died in a car accident. She was awesome too, really sweet girl. Her and her boyfriend were T-boned when they slid on some ice in Colorado, he is doing okay, also a very nice guy. Just at a loss for words right now, life is short, go enjoy it, and don't waste time being mad because tomorrow may never come.
People from my floor keep calling, and I don't wanna answer. Don't really know what to say.

·
crank trigger
8,155 Posts
bummer dude. there was a huge article the other day in the gazette about traffic fatalities in the pikes peak region and it was very sobering. lots of ordinary shmoes doing ordinary things getting killed in traffic.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah. I don't know what car they were in but probably her Cavalier. They were like a married couple, had with eachother what everyone wants, I feel so bad for Blake...can't imagine what I would do.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,497 Posts
condolences man

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
An RA is a resident assistant. Kind of like your sisterly-mom or brotherly-dad. My floor had 2, one male one female. The female died. Thanks guys for the support. It was wierd getting back to the dorms and her room not being open and door completely void of anything. And Blake the boyfriend wasn't driving after all, so that is good. And he is up walking around. The people on the floor are kinda shocked, this girl really was one of the nicest people.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts