Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Just got linked to this thread on www.svtperformance.com. Read through it all and to be honest its histerical. Aparently its been linked to a whole bunch of different forums and since I'm on here pretty frequently, I figured i'd give it its due and link it here.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=459242&page=1

This thread has definitely acheived the Epic Thread of at least the Month award from me. Check it out.

·
BurnedB's competition.
2,038 Posts
wow, I like how his posts go.

Real GANGSTA until he starts whining about he got scammed too. :histerica

·
Registered
926 Posts
i love that site. great infomation. when your done with the ownage thread go to pics and vids buffet and check out the hot girlfriend thread.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Damn got to page three and the site crashed....
It's just the database behind the site. It is getting queried like no other. Just click a couple times and you should get through.

That being said, if anybody follows this they should post/pm updates. There's WAY too many people just chiming in with useless info for me to follow it but I'd be interested to hear what happens. It is damn impressive either way that it got this huge. A part of me wonders if "him" logging into the thread was somebody pretending to be him just to make things more interesting.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
I guess yesterday or something the guy got a tracking number that originated in New Jersey but it hasn't been delivered yet. I think it'd be lame of this guy to stop pushing just because he got his money/product. All that does is teach the scammer that if he gets caught by somebody he can just deliver that one time and then continue ripping everybody else off.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Apparently he has scammed alot of people across the web. Hopefully, they can follow-up with the LEO's and truly bust this kid. I hate theives!!!

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
that site sucks. doesnt work

·
Registered
1996 Bronco 5.0/E4OD/BW1356
1,500 Posts
That is great - people like that need to burn..

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Died on page one for me

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
Just keep hitting F5/refresh and eventually the server will respond with the page.

edit:

I just read the whole thing, and basically it got funnier at the end when people started AIM convos with him, and he played hardass, but he's been texting the OP saying to call off the dogs and that his phone is in the mail.

He did send a tracking number, but the completely worthless USPS and their tracking system suck, so nothing can be verified until the guy actually gets his phone back. From later posts it seems like the guy was bullshitting about sending the phone, because in his messages he is confused about who's phone went where/other stuff.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I got all the way to the last page and now it wants me to register for the site to let me see anything. Hell, i'm deep enough in now that what's being registered to one more forum. . .

Justin

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
That site sucks! Why don't someone who's board type up the cliff notes version here...
It's like Pirate Lite. All they have really done is:

1) Bombard him with mass text messages/emails/whatever myspace does.

2) take pictures of his house and post them on the internet.

3) get all his personal info and post it on the web (removed by mod)

4) and apparently some of the members of the site who are LOEs have gotten involved offscreen.

5) Some claim to be trying to get the media involved.

He (the scammer) was sent a link to the thread. He joined and called a guy who is apparently a federal agent a "punk bitch." :rofl:

The Deputy Chief of Police lives across the street from the scammer. :rofl:

Somone found a video the scammer posted on another site that showed his friend's base model (complete w/ steelies) Hundai Accent that he (the scammer) tricked out with what amounted to be a ghetto K&N, a magnaflow muffler, and spray painted blue lug nuts. It is mostly dynamic shots of the friend posing leaning up against his POS set to thuggin' music. EDIT: apparently it's not the scammer...my mistake :brownbag

Honestly, this picture is the funniest part of the whole damn thread:

It's not as good as watching a Pirate E-raping...it needs some closure.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts