Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scared Sh*tless

3K views 29 replies 20 participants last post by  Bronco Rob 
#1 ·
I bought some injector cleaner, and asked a buddy of mine to put SOME in while I talked on the phone to my mom.:doh0715: I look back and he poured the whole bottle in! It says pour the whole bottle in with 21 gallons of fuel, I had ONLY 6! whats the worse that could happen?:cry
I hope it doesn't hurt my baby:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

#8 ·
go beat the piss out of it......seriously........it won't hurt anything. as long as you don't concentrate it that much very often nothing will be damaged. it'll clean the shit out of the fuel system.

or, if you're that worried, put some fawkin gas in it.

#12 ·
:stupid That stuff is useless as a broken dick.

A better cleaner? Use good name-brand gasoline, and go WOT on the expressway on and off for about 15 minutes. See how many people you can piss off while trying to burn as much fuel as possible.

#13 ·
I felt a difference because I got a batch of bad gas, it felt peppy so I tried to race a 06 mustnag

I haven't walked right yet :(
I got off the line first :D

#18 ·
#20 ·
I'm pretty sure the label says "treats up to 21 gallons of fuel". If you're that worried about it get gas. If you're paranoid about it, have your buddy drive you to the gas station with a 5 gallon can 3 times. If you're a total idiot about it, drain the tank.

#26 ·
It won't do anything, don't worry about it.

You want a stupider mistake, so you'll feel better? Several years back, I had a 4-cylinder Ranger. I was leaving for a trip at about 2330, and needed windshield washer fluid. I stopped at a gas station, bought a gallon of windshield washer fluid, opened the hood, unscrewed the oil cap (right at the front of the valve cover), and dumped that whole gallon into the crankcase. I didn't even realize what I was doing until I started wondering why the whole gallon fit, since the windshield washer reservoir wouldn't hold a whole gallon. I bought another gallon, filled the windshield washer tank, and pulled out the dipstick a couple of inches. Drove it 150 miles at 75+ MPH, never had a problem with it. It probably all boiled off in the first half hour or so anyway. It did rust the dipstick, though.

#29 ·
die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.