Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
im the wes that has sent him a few, i have fun lookin for those, that is a great site, read some of the other stuff on his home page too, its some funny crap

wes

·
Registered
506 Posts
Holy $hit. There is nothing else to say.

I am calling in an airstrike......

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
i like the vivid nick names he give them... numb nutz and such

·
OMG IT RUNS
528 Posts
Nice end links, among other things.

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
i just spent the last ten minutes laughing my ass off. the icing on the cake was the "open diff" on the last page.

T

·
0 Posts
There was some good commentaries there.

In all do respect, some of those trucks won't be driven anyway.

I think it's great, it shows how some people can solve problems, and find solutions. I would like to have some of those guys on my team for Junk Yard Wars.

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Saw it linked on POR as well. That guy is actually a very good commentator....Err, Writer....However you want to word it. He gets his point across with adding a very easy, high amount of humor.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Thats a riot! :histerica
I laughed till I cried on these...
None of that goofy show truck filler, just down and dirty phuckstick fab!
That back seat looks like the previous owner sacrificed a god-damned goat back there and, judging from the hoof marks on the back of the seat, had sex with it first! (I can already hear you phuckers snickering and saying to yourselves "And just how would he know about the hoof prints on the seat back?" Look, I'm an Okie, we know these things.)
There is a lot going on here, but that wack-ass tie rod gets my nomination for Steering Link Most Likely to Have Been The Shoulders of a Transformer Battle-Bot in a Former Life!
:histerica :histerica

·
Registered
115 Posts
i'm speechless. i can't believe what some people would think will work is totally unsafe. these people are the reason that lift laws are passed in alot of states.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts