Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm kicking ass in school. I had my first test this past Monday. I got a 94! W00t! Me and this other girl were the ONLY ones in class to get As. So the teacher was bitching at everybody else about how if they don't shape up they're gonna fail, then she asks me the other girl to stay after and help tutor people. I'm NOT a teacher, but I helped one girl with a couple things.

I have a project due Monday. We have to make a menu and double the recipe so its enough to feed a 100 people. I've got a slight advantage here, for a year or so me and my mom cooked Wednesday night supper at church. I know all about feeding large groups and easy meals to fix. W00t.

I have an appointment next Thursday with the transplant team. I'm starting to gather some thoughts and stuff to present to them. I'm also gonna ask my teacher for a recommendation, stating that I've been in every class and I'm getting good grades. Because I know even if I tell the team, they won't believe me. And I have a very good feeling that since the neuro-psych eval said it was critical that I NOT take a math class, the team may try and force me to drop the class and start over.

Oh and I met with the head director at Joblink, and she says that my decision for Culinary Arts is a good one. Voc Rehab liked that idea, too. So yeah....I'm moving right along. :thumbup

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
glad to hear you are gettin a little better, keep up the good work, and good luck in all that you do!!

wes

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Thats cool mel..

Whats the deal with no math class?

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had a day long neuro-psych evaluation with testing. The highest I could go with the math they tested me on, was the 7th grade level. So the psychiatrist was all like "its critical if you want to succeed that you DON'T take a math class." I haven't taken math since 10th grade. TEN years since I've used math and they expect me to remember it all? Whatever. So I'm taking Math096 now and as soon as the teacher teaches it, I remember it. Its all coming back to me and its been easy for me, cause I'm eager to learn and get back to using my brain.

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Congrats Mel, Takin names and kickin asses! Keep the updates comin!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts