Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Send me a PM if you are interested.

Funny thing is I bought one set in hopes of putting them on the bronco - but I get a call from the body shop today - the body work is done. So I find these and my truck ends up with aftermarket :toothless :toothless :toothless

I would swap them but the aftermarket ones look perfect. Not worth the trouble to pull off.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Send me a PM if you are interested.

Funny thing is I bought one set in hopes of putting them on the bronco - but I get a call from the body shop today - the body work is done. So I find these and my truck ends up with aftermarket :toothless :toothless :toothless

I would swap them but the aftermarket ones look perfect. Not worth the trouble to pull off.
You can still get oem 73-79 parts from ford? It looks like a date of 2008 in that one pic?

·
Premium Member
12,536 Posts
I highly doubt you will get OE fenders for a 73-79 from Ford.

Don't feel bad sfu, I had my Bronco in the shop for paint and found a set of NOS doors on ebay I bought. I decided not to bother having the shop swap them out and redo their work so I have them in storage for a rainy day if they are ever needed. A set of NOS fenders would go good right along side them.

Pm sent.

Well if we can work out shipping you guys might as well consider one set sold.:chili:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.