Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Scotsman was walking home one evening from the pub when he feels tired and decides to take a nap on the side of the road. Not long after he dozed off, a gush of wind flips his kilt up. Shortly after a group of nuns come walking by. One says "Ooohh, what is that?" Another nun says, as she pulls a blue ribbon from her hair, "I don't know, let me tie this ribbon around it and we will go get the priest and bring him back to examine it."

The Scotsman eventually wakes up, after glancing down he scratches his head and states:

"Welllllll, I don't know where you been or what you been doin, but congratulations on winning first prize!"

·
Only the Bronco
978 Posts
Yep, Glad to be a Scotsman here too :D

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wouldn't have known it if I wasn't scottish as well. Was at my cousin's wedding last weekend when my Dad's cousin told me that one. Of course I was standing there in my Kilt. Wouldn't be a Matheson (my last name) wedding if there wasn't more men wearing skirts then woman and everyone was getting blitzed! It's a proud heritage to be scottish! If anyone ever wants to attend the highland games in NC or GA let me know, I'll be at both.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts