Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
already chatting with reptillikus about this and ive heard ox was interested...
ill have prices soon but im gonna order some DOM tubing through work... i get it cheaper...ill have for sure prices later in the week... my boss ball parked off the top of his head about $6 a foot for 2"OD .25wall... its easily more than double that at retail

ill get prices soon...
Im in the dead SE corner of PA... its for local pickup only...

PM me what your looking for as far as size... 20' lengths only... ill see if i can get an order together...

HERES THE DEAL GUYS:
all tubing prices include the delivery... the more we order the cheaper the tube...YOU MUST ORDER A FULL 20' STICK
they quoted me price and delivery on the follwing:
1.75x.120
1.75x.25
2x.25
one of each... so if we order more tube the price goes down... ill be orderign the 2x.313 and some 1.5 and 1.75...ill gt prices on 1.5 soon..thats only 4 sticks(ill probably be ordering that alone)

heres the prices relative to that order(4 sticks)

1.75x.120 ~ $3.5/ft ($68/stick)
1.75x.25 ~ $6.61/ft (132.20/stick)
2x.25 ~ 7/ft (145/stick)
2x.313 ~ 8.5/ft (165/stick)

we have to order full sticks...those prices are all DELIVERED prices... if we make the order larger then the prices will drop becuase the delivery will be spread out through each piece

This is for 1026 DOM

money has to be upfront so i can pay for it..theres no backing out... you want something, PM me and we can order it and pay for it...when it arrives you can come pick it up... it wont take more than a day to be delivered.. pickup only... im in 19350 right above newark DE

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
How about June? lol. I cant do anything until then when I get home. Will you be able to do another load then? or is this just a one time deal.

·
Registered
167 Posts
i'll probably be in for some. i'll just give rept. some money and make his order bigger.

·
Registered
241 Posts
DcSkater602 whats the best way to pay you? i guess i could meet you somewhere , i'm not far from west grove. Did you get a price on the 1.5 tubing?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
depends how far you are i mite be in i gota figure out what i need to make a good set of sliders

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
Decide on an order date yet?? I'll be @ Rausch on the 23rd.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts