Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I tried the Seafoam treatment on my 94 Eddie Bauer with 261,000 miles. Here's a video. Sorry there is no sound. I captured this with my several years old digital camera. Enjoy! :toothless(click on the picture to play video)

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
damm almost looks like ur burning oil hard core. how long did that last?
It only lasted probably three minutes or so. After three minutes there was some residual smoke but nothing like what was in the video. I recommend it to everyone. It was absolutely hilarious driving down the subdivision streets smoking out the neighborhood kids, ha ha.:rofl:

·
Registered
465 Posts
I remember when i did mine. i was laughing my ass off the whole time. the neighbors were looking at me like wtf is wrong with that p.o.s.:drinkbud

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
I remember when i did mine. i was laughing my ass off the whole time. the neighbors were looking at me like wtf is wrong with that p.o.s.:drinkbud
hell sometimes i do it just to piss the neighbors off. douche is an asshat, so when he starts acting up, i break out the seafoam.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Nice, my truck made no smoke at all when I did the seafoam thing. My pos 200,000 mile very abused Firebird however killed every bug in a 3 mile radius and ran much better after. Good stuff

·
Registered
719 Posts
:rofl:

Awesome!!!

They should make Seafoam for my colon....

I think I saw a neighbor chasing after you with a pitchfork, but it was kinda hard to tell....

·
Registered
77 Posts
sea foam for your colon = colon cleanse... gross, but ive heard you can lose up to 30 pounds. should i do that to my truck? is it harmful or anything like that?

sweet video btw, if anything i just want to piss off my neighbors. i just put dumps on my truck, its gonna be the best revenge! un cap the dumps and sea foam those dicks!

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,197 Posts
:rofl: Kinda looks like you're doing a one wheelie burn out with all the smoke. :thumbup

Kc

·
Registered
182 Posts
So I tried the Seafoam treatment on my 94 Eddie Bauer with 261,000 miles. Here's a video. Sorry there is no sound. I captured this with my several years old digital camera. Enjoy! :toothless(click on the picture to play video)

That was seafoam test? I thought it was a preview to Tokyo Drift 2!:histerica

J/K Kool vid, I was thinking about doing this too. Hope it helped you out.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
How fast were you going in that video?

Anyone know how to seafoam a 1996 honda Accord 2.2L?

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
lol. what exactly dose it do?
The first time i did it, it created a flume of smoke for about fifteen minutes that the wind was blowing into his yard. Not just a little gray puff, i am talking it looked like i was burning tires. I just looked over and was like "gee sorry, my bad".

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

That was seafoam test? I thought it was a preview to Tokyo Drift 2!:histerica

J/K Kool vid, I was thinking about doing this too. Hope it helped you out.
I just did that yesterday so I haven't really been able to see any results but it certainly loosened something up, ha ha.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
How fast were you going in that video?

Anyone know how to seafoam a 1996 honda Accord 2.2L?
I was only going about 30mph in the neighborhood. I think it looks faster because I was holding the camera on top of the passenger head rest and it was bouncing around a little bit. When I got to the main road I opened her up to about 50-55mph.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts