Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there anyway i can hookup a can of seafoam to the schrader valve on my fuel rail? also the vacuum pressure from the egr green vacuum line seems a lot less strong than other vacuum lines. i dont have a gauge for an exact pressure but using the precise measurements my thumb was able to draw its significantly less than other lines. or does it only go to full vacuum while opening the valve? i was just checking at idle.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,738 Posts
SeaFoaming: Not easily per your described method, unless you have the machine for it. You're best off putting it in the gas tank. Personally, I found the Red Line fuel system cleaner to give me better results, but to each his own.

The EGR vacuum line: You should NOT have vacuum there at idle (perhaps a miniscule amount, but not enough to make the EGR valve's pintle lift off its seat). Do a little research on exactly what EGR is and does, and you'll know why.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.