Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I'm a new guy from Houston Tx. I'm on a mission to find my Dad's old Bronco. It's a Red and white 1979. Last known location Florida in 1992-93. I know its a fools errand but that truck has a lot of sentimental value to him. He's in his mid 70's and I would love to find this particular truck in any condition buy it, fix it up and give it to him. I do have the Vin# from an old reg
#U15HLEC6800
If you have red and white 79 out in the back forty look at the vin for me. It could be a win/win. Thanks

·
I did done broke it
2,276 Posts
Good luck man, it has happened so don't lose hope

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,715 Posts
Pictures and Welcome to our Home, Please take the time and click on the "VOTE for TOP 4X4 SITE" so we can get more exposure and Members as yourself...

You can click on "Vote for TOP 4X4 SITE" On the bottom of my signature or go to "Other Forums".

Thanks,
Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow Thanks for the responses! I feel a little bit more hopeful. You guy are building some great rigs. Great work!

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
I pass a red and white 78-79 all the time, will have to see if I can access it as it is behind a gate

not likely as I live in Windsor Ontario Canada but stranger things have happened
I bought an Austin in fr myers florida that was sold new in my home town

1 - 10 of 10 Posts