Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I am new to the site, and have a simple first question. anyone have good seat covers? at this point i am upgrading the little stuff before going big with anything under the hood or under the rig. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

-bronco girl

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Im a fan of Coverking's seat covers. I threw them on my mustang buckets. They have them for bronco buckets too.

They're a little spendy. $200 will do both front seats, and another $200 will do the rear bench.

They're waterproof, and they clean up real easy.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
Before i replaced my seats i just picked up a cheap set from Murray's. My daughter wanted the spongebob ones, but i decided not to go with those.

I took the arm rest off, put the seat cover on, and then cut a little hole as necessary to put the armrest back on.

·
Registered
105 Posts
http://wetokole.net/page/WOH/PROD/FORD/FORDTRF

I put these in my K5 because it had the top off more than on... they are durable as all get out... clean up nice and actually look like OEM because of the fit... Little pricey but unless you jump in with a screwdriver and and open razor knife in your back pocket I doubt you'll ever wear em out...

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Gunner69 said:
http://wetokole.net/page/WOH/PROD/FORD/FORDTRF

I put these in my K5 because it had the top off more than on... they are durable as all get out... clean up nice and actually look like OEM because of the fit... Little pricey but unless you jump in with a screwdriver and and open razor knife in your back pocket I doubt you'll ever wear em out...

I was actually pretty set on getting a pair of those. They're not too much more than the coverkings, but someone had commented on how the neoprene started to flake away after a year-and-a-half, and I was scared off. I just felt it was too much to spend for something that possibly wouldnt last.

I wouldnt change the route I took, but it's good to know that they're holding up.

I really like all the color options you get to choose from with the wet okole's

·
Registered
105 Posts
I had heard that about some of the knock off neo. seat covers..but I had mine through 3 k5's and the only time I ever tore one up was because...yep you guessed it.... Screwdriver in the back pocket doing a tune up....but a trip to the local dive shop for a wetsuit repair kit and we were good to go.. Once I redo the Interior of my bronco and decide on a color scheme I'll be getting a set...

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Like this?
Or this?
</cheap-shot>
Sorry, couldn't help myself. If it makes you feel any better, the PO put some FUGLY sheep skins in my SAAB. Yet, for some reason, as soon as anyone gets in they say "OOOOOO, nice seats!" :rolleyes:

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
6,012 Posts
the wet okoles are water/mud proof...just hose em off... and the seat underneath wont get all moldy/mildewy.... heard that the brighter colors fade... i'm holdin out for new seats myself

·
F.O.T.M. - MAY 2014!!!
6,250 Posts
I have swap-meet-specials. 20 bucks for the front and 20 for the rear. Colors match exactly and if they rip, its just another 20. I lost use of my arm rests, thats the only downside.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts