Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, My 90 Bronco "Eddie Bauer edition" Drivers seat is toast. Does anybody know what years or other models fit or bolt in this year I own? I would appreciate any Help on this problem.

·
Registered
6 Posts
good ?

I have a 92 EB and have the same problem! I havent seen replacement seats, covers, kits, anything for this... I really wanted to keep it original, but lmk what you come up with and I'll do the same!

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Anthing 89-91 (at least as far as I know) will fit. MAYBE 88, 87 does not fit, and the passenger seat flips up instead of sliding up.

92-96 may fit as well, but im not sure.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
LMCTruck.com has reskin kits. Someone here recovered their seats recently. The thread had pics of the finished seats. They looked pretty darn nice.

Do a search.

·
Practicing Infidel
15,299 Posts
Yeah don't ditch em'

There are few other seats as large as a Broncos. I just took the seat cover's off and glued on more foam in the sides, middle and front and got rid of that toilet feel (no middle, with just your thighs touching the sides).

Then once the covers were back on they felt like new again.

I'm gonna check those new skins out at LMC (thanks Cracker) as my seat backs are mint, as are the rears, even the passenger's seat bottom is okay, all I need is the driver seat bottom skin.

Sixlitre

1 - 8 of 8 Posts