Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So since Bruiser needs new rings and I needed a truck, I picked up a '90 F350 crew cab, long bed, dually with a N/A 7.3L. Even been overhauled once in its life by Western Hauler.

Truck has captains chairs up front (I mean like both have armrests on both sides). Passengers side is the only one with a recline lever. Drivers side is fine for me. Passengers side however, is reclined about halfway back. It will lock if you recline it more, but not if you tilt it back forward to a normal position.

Any ideas on how to fix?

·
Banned
5,763 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Second one looks about like it. Going to try to get into it tomorrow before work and see what I can see. Thanks Steve.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like it is indeed all sealed up and will require removal and cutting the upholstery rings off. Im not willing to dive into that just yet.

I did sit in the passenger seat for the first time and it is very cozy for me. Sets my head down low and harder to see out the windshield, but cozy. The old lady likes to sit in a back breaking, straight up, slightly forward way though. Looks like she'll be using a pillow until I get the time to yank the seat out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts