Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question about using seats from another vehicle in a Bronco. Do any other vehicles come with the Jump Forward option, like the passenger seat on the Bronco? I was specifically thinking of the passenger seat in an extended cab Pickup, or 2 door Explorer.

Decent seats are very hard to find in my area.

Thanks!

Michael

·
Registered
222 Posts
Do a search. several people have remounted seats including me.
Mine are from a 87 Bronco II EB..i had to redrill and remount the seats to the Bronco mounts.
But Always do a search.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Uh, don't assume. I did a search. I asked a specific question.
Narzuhl said:
Do a search. several people have remounted seats including me.
Mine are from a 87 Bronco II EB..i had to redrill and remount the seats to the Bronco mounts.
But Always do a search.

·
Registered
222 Posts
mrstang01 said:
Uh, don't assume. I did a search. I asked a specific question.
I did a search to and found all the answers you are looking for in a bout 2 seconds. :uke:

Well for an answer then not that i know of.

the mounting is differant as the floors are differant. For example the bronco II seat mount will not fit at all without a lot of modification.

If your passanger seat mount is good.

to redrill the mounts or the new seat to fit the Bronco mounts takes about 20 minutes total for both seats.

And this way it is a perfect fit.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I have a question about using seats from another vehicle in a Bronco. Do any other vehicles come with the Jump Forward option, like the passenger seat on the Bronco?
A good question, and I would like to know the answer as well.

·
Registered
315 Posts
ya pretty much all vehicles that have a backseat and two doors

but if you mount just a seat to your origonal seat frames you maintain stock bronco jump forward with a new seat

1 - 8 of 8 Posts