Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! Sorry I have not posted for a while.

Last three years I was given a work car with gas. I drove this car almost daily saving 9.5 Bronco MPG. :thumbup Earlier this year I was rotated to a new position which does not have an assigned take-home vehicle. So back to the Seattle FSB as a daily driver!

The Seattle FSB continues to drive excellent. :rockon The 408 Stroker, Level 10 E4OD, Currie F9+ and Electric Boost Brakes are still as impressive as originally when installed. In the long run, this was a great investment. :twotu: On October 29, the Bronco will be a 30 year old single owner vehicle and still my primary driver. :clap

Big news... the Seattle FSB is getting a little brother. Just ordered a 2020 Shelby GT500. :partytrain Been spending a lot a time over at the Shelby Forums.

Regardless, I am not planning to sell the Seattle FSB, but keeping it as a daily driver!

Anyway, I hope all is well with my FSB friends. I still turn my head every time a Bronco drives by!

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,464 Posts
Yeah, you have to keep the Bronco; I don't see the Mustang pulling your boat. Anyway, welcome back, but you didn't have to disappear while driving the 'company' car. We still would've let you play in the FSB sandbox.

·
Premium Member
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good to know the Bronco is sound as a pound.

Is that the flat plane voodoo engine that's in the Shelby? *Borat voice* Wowowoooweeeee!
This is a 5.2L supercharged Predator Engine with a cross-plane crank V8 and a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission. But there is much more. :ford

·
Super Moderator
23,353 Posts
Yo Seattle,
Welcome back!
I just posted a 96 TFI wiring diagram of yours and countless pics over past few years.

·
Premium Member
4,042 Posts
Your bricknose is the cleanest one on here; shes going have to park outside. If not time to build you a shop to park in!

·
Premium Member
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Was just informed today that my 2020 Shelby GT500 will be built during the week of October 14. Rapid Red Metallic, Carbon Fiber Track Pack, Technology Package, Over the Top Painted Racing Stripes.

I will still love you, Seattle FSB... :kiss

Attachments

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Since we are talking cars; not stangs but this Hurd of challengers is awesome. Local guy owns them and this warehouse and has started a monthly muscle car meet. Lots of hot new stuff and old. The red one on the right is pushing over 1100 horse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
789 Posts
Seattle FSB,I heard a great noise the other day while working on a broken coach. Sure enough it was you leaving work. I gave a wave as you passed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Seattle, your build has inspired me to build a 408 for my 1995 bronco. Thank you for sharing so much info! My goal is to achieve similar numbers as yours. You’ve provided a great “recipie” for this to happen.

Much thanks for that!

·
Premium Member
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Build while you are young. The older I get, the less I care to wrench and the more I just want to drive! Getting closer to retirement which may reinvigorate me. Definitely need a larger garage with a smaller house.

GT500 is in production now. Estimated delivery date is November 7, 2019. Should be one of the early MP produced cars.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Beautiful car, do you have a chassis number yet?

are you a member on Mustang6g forum? Lots of talk and info on the GT500s over there

1 - 20 of 22 Posts