Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
~SATURDAY JULY 10th , 2010~
SECOND ANNUAL SoCal OFF-ROAD TRUCK SHOW ! ! ! .

Come out and display your Off-Road car or truck for a chance to win a trophy for best of class in one of the many categories . Best Rock Crawler , Pre-Runner , Mud Bogger , Race Truck , Trail Jeep , Toyota 4x4 , Off-Road Show Truck , along with a few others including our infamous "King Of Carnage" trophy that goes to the most beat up off-road rig . This year we will also have an RC crawler course along with a trophy for the baddest Radio Controled off-road car . Display costs are $25 per vehicle and $50 for vendor booth spaces , spectator admission is *free* . For more info log on to www.offroadtruckshow.com or call (951)488-8727

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like fun. Might have to clean the bronco up aliitle and take her down there.
Man that would be awesome ! ! ! . Last year there were a couple of Broncos from Black Market Off-road there , hopefully there will be a few more Broncos this year . Your Bronco is bad ass , I saw it on the 57 fwy once . Hopefully you'll display it at the show :rockon

·
JEEP CREEP
2,503 Posts
Thanks alot man. Yeah I'll have to pre register and but her in the show what the hell. Anyone else plan on going to this. Jason? I see a best mud bogger trophy for that beast on 44s

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Hey Peps..

I saw the trophies are awarded for best lifted import and best toyota 4x4. Isn't that the same thing? :toothless

I doubt my mud bogger will be ready but I'll try.. Either way I'll roll through and slap your taco.. =)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Peps..

I saw the trophies are awarded for best lifted import and best toyota 4x4. Isn't that the same thing? :toothless
Come on Vic , you've heard of Nissan , right ? . And Isuzu , Mazda ? :smilie_slap

:rofl: Yeah that trophy was sponsored by www.liftedimports.com last year . The one for the best Toyota was presented by www.allprooffroad.com . We are gonna change them up a little this year though . Good times , hope to see you there .

·
Registered
9,894 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Any more Bronco peeps coming out to the show ? :rockon

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Hey Pep's. Have you talked to Justin about this show? Maybe he'll roll out the Digger...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Pep's. Have you talked to Justin about this show? Maybe he'll roll out the Digger...

No I haven't , but that's a good idea Vic , thanks :rockon . I will text him in a bit and let him know . Last year he had to finish a lift on an Excursion he was doing but he cruised by to check it out if I recall correctly .

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just got new rubbers for the bronco once I get paid I'm gonna register my bronco I'll be there for sure.
That's awesome Jerad ! ! ! . Can't wait to see it on the new shoes :rockon

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
No I haven't , but that's a good idea Vic , thanks :rockon . I will text him in a bit and let him know . Last year he had to finish a lift on an Excursion he was doing but he cruised by to check it out if I recall correctly .
I was just there last night.. (He lives 3 doors down from me) I keep forgetting to tell him about it.. :doh0715:

If he wants I'll drive the Digger over there.. I ain't skurd.. :toothless

·
B350 built at THE SHOP
2,144 Posts
I'm there peps. I think we should all show our broncos. Its not about winning its about supporting peps and the show. How do we get a bronco sec where we park together?

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Normally I'd make some sly comment about parking my rig next to them and make em look small or some variation of that.. :toothless However Ed and the Shop and their 1 ton swaps are making some big rigs.. I can't compete with Jason and the 44's. :cry

Can't wait to check this thing out.. Should be awesome..

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
your 69 on 40's is pretty impressive.........:rockon :beer

1 - 20 of 81 Posts