Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talk about a good concert. Whole floor was GA but i got there soon enough to be about 5 ft from the middle of the stage. Nickelback had TONS of pyro. I mean the back of the stage as at least 50ft and it felt like my face was on fire when the 20ft flames went off. And of course all the mary jane being smoked was good too. Even the lead singer of Nickelback asked why he didn't get the Green Memo.

Even cooler on a side not that i didn't know about, they did a tribute to dimebag darrel, and i guess he plays the guitar solo on the song bullet or whatver the names is on their latest.

Hopefully it helps me get closer to the chick i took, i at least go to crash in her bed :shrug

BTW i will be seeing motley crue at the end of the month....can't wait fer that either, hopefully lots of flashing

·
Registered
6 Posts
great... i work this concert when it comes to lubbock at the begining of march.. i just love pyro just like the dam motley crue and WWE events....

sarcasm.....

oh well it pays the bar tabs..

·
Premium Member
6,782 Posts
I'm not quite sure what he is on but..

Sounds like a great concert man. Good luck with the chicky...:thumbup

How was Default? I like them and was just wondering.. Kind of a weird band to be on the same bill as Nickelback and trapt. But, cool.

·
Registered
925 Posts
85f150 said:
BTW i will be seeing motley crue at the end of the month....can't wait fer that either, hopefully lots of flashing
had a friend go see motley crue at little rock. said tommy lee's boob cam quickly turned into a "kitty" cam!!!

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For only hearing one of Default's prior songs they played more of the faster paced stuff and did a good job. The lead singer was wearing a Led Zep shirt, so he has good taste

Now i really can't wait to see Motley crue

·
Registered
797 Posts
Cool, sounds fun, bands not really my cup of tea

Im seeing Sevendust in Portland next week and in Vegas on the beggining of March

I will miss Korn in Portland though because of Vegas

1 - 6 of 6 Posts