·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,881 Posts
Goosebumps.

I have the urge to buy a Dodge Challenger SRT8 now. :p

·
Premium Member
4,780 Posts
I will own a Challenger one day. They are possibly the best throwback vehicle built in years. Truer to the lines of the original than others.

I saw a bit on AllPar(I think) about the commercial and it had the script that was suppose to play out over the very beginning. It was a letter from George Washington to the British. It was a great script going on about how it was difficult to fight what are essentially brothers, etc, etc, but then it was signed:

George "Can of Whoop-Ass" Washington.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I've been a mustang fan my whole life. I know the stang is a better car in almost every aspect..I'd still take a challenger. Such a beautiful car..

·
Premium Member
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've been a mustang fan my whole life. I know the stang is a better car in almost every aspect..I'd still take a challenger. Such a beautiful car..
I agree with you there! They did an excellent job! Would be tough to decide between Challenger or Camaro. Well, least I don't have to worry about making that decsion for a while

·
Premium Member
4,780 Posts
I like Mustangs but my 6'3" body hasn't been able to fit into one comfortably since about the 1970 model year. My FIL(the guy who gave me the Bronco) has a 98 Convertible Mustang and I cannot get behind the steering wheel with the seat all the way back. The new Camaro, I'm just not sure about.

·
Redneck Romeo
1,810 Posts
The new Camaro, I'm just not sure about.
I'm with you there, John. Of course, I'm still bitter about GM killing off Pontiac -- that means we will never see a 5th generation Trans Am (which we can all agree was always superior to the Camaro through the first 4 generations).

I'll never support GM's decision by buying a new Camaro, so why not buy a Challenger? Not that I'll have to make that decision any time soon...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts